heat pump installation
The air conditioning division at Alpha Electrical takes pride in the consideration that goes into the planning and quoting stage. We are regularly awarded jobs due to the care we put in - rather than choosing the easiest place to install, we are committed to finding a solution that is both functional and aesthetically pleasing.
Clients have told us that when they were seeking quotes that a “back to back” installation was the only option offered. That is with the indoor unit fitted to an external wall and the outdoor unit fitted directly behind the indoor unit position. There is no question that this is the quickest and most cost effective form of installation and in many cases, perfectly suitable.
But! You don’t always want that outdoor unit sitting at the front of your house! It is possible to install your indoor unit on internal walls and position outdoor units away at the rear or unseen side of the building way from street view. Installation options will be explained at our initial consultation.
· High wall and floor console heat pump installations
· Cassette and ducted system installations
· Qualified installers for Panasonic, Toshiba and Carrier
· Systems tailored to any residential or commercial application
· Panasonic authorised dealer, installer and service centre for the Waikato region.